What's Up This Weekend | March 14th
There’s always something going on around New Hampshire and Massachusetts, especially on the weekends. No matter the season there’s always something fun to do. There’s a wide range of events and outings, both family friendly and some just for the adults. Check out what’s going on this weekend here!
Top Rated New Hampshire Hikes:
- Mt. Monadnock - with a reputation of the most frequently climbed mountain in the world, Mt. Monadnock stands at an elevation of 1,768ft and the hike is about 3.7 miles long. Located in Jaffery, NH and is a level hard
- Mount Willard Trail - a 3.2 mile popular hike in Crawford Notch State Park. With an elevation of 905ft, this moderate hike is family and dog friendly.
- The Flume Gorge Trail - a 1.9 mile easy hike located near Lincoln, NH in Franconia Notch State Park. This hike features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels.
- East and West Rattlesnake Mountain - Overlooking Squam Lake in Holderness, NH this 3.7 mile hike is an easy hike for all skill levels. With an elevation of 800ft, this short hike is a family favorite.
Top Rated New Hampshire Beaches
- Hampton Beach - the state’s largest and most popular beach located in Hampton, NH. Sitting along 13 miles of Atlantic Ocean coastline this beach is beautiful in every season.
- Ellacoya State Park - A 65-acre property with a 600ft stretch of sandy beach on Lake Winnipesaukee in Gilford, NH. A beautiful spot to enjoy the peaceful scenery or catch a sunrise or sunset.
- Wellington State Park - sits on the shoreline of Newfound Lake facing Belle and Cliff Islands in Bristol, NH. Visitors are welcome to bring picnics and grills to enjoy the day outside.
- Seabrook Beach - this quiet and relaxing beach on the coastline of the Atlantic Ocean in the town of Seabrook, NH. This family friendly beach is the perfect spot to enjoy a spring stroll.
Top Rated Scenic Drives in New Hampshire
- Kancamagus Highway - This 56 mile highway runs through the heart of the White Mountain National Forest. This scenic and mountainous highway is a popular drive in every season.
- Franconia Notch - A scenic drive through Franconia Notch State Park, with stunning views from every angle and several places to pull off for photo ops. A great ride to take with the family.
- Mount Washington Auto Road - Drive yourself or take a 2 hour guided tour in a company van up to the top of Mount Washington, the highest peak in the Northeast. Bundle up, it’s chilly at the top.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Verani Realty has been serving the real estate needs of New Hampshire since 1967. Verani Realty has been a family owned and operated since its inception, and has grown to more than 600 licensed real estate agents across 15 offices which has allowed the firm to extend services to include the communities of Massachusetts, Maine, and Vermont. Visit verani.com for more information
Share This Post
|Previous Post||Next Post|