What's Up This Weekend | November 2nd
There’s always something going on around New Hampshire, especially on the weekends. No matter the season there’s always something fun to do. There’s a wide range of events, from family friendly outings to some just for the adults. Check out some events going on around New Hampshire this weekend here!
- The Brewery Comedy Tour - Friday, November 1st & Saturday November 2nd: This popular comedy circuit brings nationally recognized comedians to local breweries for a night of beers and laughs. Head to Millyard Brewery in Nashua, NH to join in on the fun, grab your tickets here
- 35th Annual Craft Fair - Saturday, November 2nd: Grab the family and enjoy the 35th Annual Craft Fair in Raymond, NH! This beloved local tradition offers a variety of locally made and crafted items, such as jewelry, ornaments, wreaths, doll clothes, jams & jelly, scrapbook items, wood built items, stained glass, books, blankets, pet items, candles, and so much more!
- 11th Annual NH Growers Dinner - Sunday, November 3rd: Support your local farmers at this farm to table event! A great family event in Troy, NH to enjoy fiddle music, sampling hors d’oeuvres, and sitting down to a fantastic dinner. Everything you’ll be tasting and enjoying is locally grown produce, dairy products, and meats. The NH Young Farmer and Rancher program will also be hosting a silent auction throughout the night! Call to reserve your spot today, 603-242-6495!
- Christmas Fair - Saturday, November 2nd: It’s almost time to get in the holly, jolly spirit and what better way than attending a Christmas fair? This free event in Concord, NH will benefit Friends of Forgotten Children. It will include a white elephant table, baked goods, and local vendors.
- 300 Years of Thanksgiving Traditions Guided Tours - Saturday, November 2nd & Sunday, November 3rd: Experience the evolution of Thanksgiving through the time from the Puritans’ to today’s modern traditions. Take a step back in time and enjoy this multi-sensory 90-minute guided tour through Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, NH. Enjoy this fun, informative, and historical adventure with the whole family! Grab your tickets here
- PizzaFest - Saturday, November 2nd: An event for the entire family to enjoy, head to Dover, NH and indulge the pizza lover in all of us! Your ticket purchase gets you an all-you-can eat experience hosted at the Children’s Museum of NH. Try all the pizzas and the craziest flavors and help judge this year’s winner! Tons of local pizzerias will be participating so bring the family and your appetite!
Share This Post
|Previous Post||Next Post|