Tami DeAngelis REALTOR®
One Verani Way
Londonderry, NH 03053
- Prudential Leading Edge Society 1995-2006.
- Prudential Presidents Circle
- Top New Construction Specialist for many years
Thirty years progressive training and experience in Real Estate Marketing/Consulting.
- Designed, implemented Marketing/Ad Campaigns for Residential New Construction.
- Successfully sold and managed over 400 new construction transactions since 1995.
- Ranked nationally in the top 4% in sales consecutively for several years.
- Performed as liaison between clients, banks, title companies, appraisers and agents.
- Skilled at interpreting site plans, septic designs and floor plans.
- Knowledgeable in Word for Windows, Excel, and many graphics programs.
- Creative abilities in desktop publishing.
- Organized, dependable and accurate at detailed work.
- Exceptional work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Tami is from Winchester, Massachusettes where she grew up with 3 younger brothers. She graduated in 1978 from Winchester High School and attended Regis College & obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in 1982. In 1984, Tami moved to Derry to escape the bustle of Massachusettes. Tami has 1 son and they lives on Beaver Brook in Derry. Since 1989, she has been helping people in New Hampshire pursue and realize their Real Estate dreams!
Chester, NH, Derry, NH, Epping, NH, Londonderry, NH, Raymond, NH
Ask Tami DeAngelis
55+ Communities, Bank Owned, Investment Properties, Multi-Family, New Construction, Short Sales, Waterfront Homes