Stephanie Drolet REALTOR®
111 Maplewood Ave
Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Project Coordinator for Architectural Design Firm.
- Time Management skills with the ability to handle numerous projects.
- Traveled extensively throughout Europe and the United States.
- Lived and studied in both Rome, Italy and London, England.
- Fluent in Italian.
- Member National Association of Realtors.
- Member, MREIS Maine Association of Realtors.
- New Associate Top Producer for the State of New Hampshire 2004.
- International Diamond Society Award 2005.
- Multi Million Dollar Producer.
Education & Certification
- Licensed Associate Broker for the State of New Hampshire.
- Licensed Associate Broker for the State of Maine.
- Member, Strafford County Board of Realtors.
- Graduate of the Mark Leader, Leaders Choice Development Program.
- Graduate of Jay Schweppe Getting What Your Worth.
I am dedicated to providing an exceptional Real Estate experience by fulfilling dreams and creating lifelong relationships through unparalleled personal service. My philosophy is to offer superior service on an individual basis. My clients do not only consider me their personal Real Estate Agent but also have complete confidence in referring me to their friends, relatives, neighbors and business associates. NH & ME licensed. Experienced residential listing and selling agent. Responsible for all aspects of sale, including target marketing, prospecting, sales presentations, contract negotiation, conflict resolution, sale closings as well as customer support.
Barrington, NH, Berwick, ME, Dover, NH, Hampton, NH, North Berwick, ME, Portsmouth, NH, Rochester, NH, Somersworth, NH, South Berwick, ME, York, ME
Ask Stephanie Drolet