Margherita Verani REALTOR®
1 Verani Way
Londonderry, NH 03053
Office Phone: 603-434-2377 x2115
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experienced landlord and apartment complex manager
- Licensed Broker in Real Estate since 1972
- Experienced in building and marketing of New Construction
- Developed expertise in all aspects of Real Estate financing
- Extensive experience in appraising and forecasting
- Bachelor of Arts Degreee from the University of New Hampshire.
- Completion of Society of Real Estate Appraisers, I, II & III.
- RAM (Registered Apartment Manager) designation from National Association of Home Builders.
- CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager) designation.
- Boston Architectural School drafting courses.
- CRPTM (Certified Relocation Professional) designation from the Employee Relocation Council
- Advanced marketing and management courses through New Hampshire Business College.
- New Hampshire and Massachusetts Licensed Broker.
- 1974-1979 Sales Associate, Verani and Angelini Association
- 1979-Present President of Prudential Verani Realty
Relevent Experience and Skills:
- Conceived and developed marketing program for #1 selling subdivision in New Hampshire
- Past Director Greater Salem Area Board of Realtors®
- Director and past Vice President Londonderry Chamber of Commerce
- Consistent Top Listing Office Award, Prudential Northeast Region
- Consistent member of President's Circle and Leading Edge Society of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates
Designations & Awards
Ask Margherita Verani
55+ Communities, Bank Owned, Equestrian, Fine Homes, New Construction, Relocation