John MacGilvary REALTOR®
One Verani Way
Londonderry, NH 03053
Ambitious, Focused and Confident
With over 30 years of experience as a marketing professional, John is known for his creativity and thought leadership. He served as the director of marketing for Dell Computer and helped transform it into the industry leader it is today. Later, recruited into the prestigious position as a leading industry analyst for Gartner covering the international personal computer industry, John had the opportunity to drive that industry from an "inside-out" perspective. After years of worldwide travel, he decided to plant his roots in NH once again, to provide the stable and abundant environment for his growing family, much like he once had.
His work ethic, values and integrity, balanced with knowledge, experiences and skills as a marketing professional are applied in his home, shared with his community and demanded by his clients. As an active member of his church and community, he regularly volunteers in areas that leverage his talents and abilities.
* John leads a team of over 500 full time real estate agents serving communities in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont. Previously he lead the highest producing office in NH that is currently ranked #8 out of 1400 offices in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network.
* John received his MBA from Bentley University and BS from Plymouth State University.
* He served as a Director for the Greater Manchester and Nashua Board of Realtors.
* He served as a Director for The CareGivers, a non-profit organization that helps our community's elderly and disabled citizens live an independent lifestyle.
* John is a Certified Residential Specialist, a designation recognized by the National Board of Realtors indicating that he has gone further to hone and perfect his marketing, business and sales skills. Less than 4% of all Realtors have completed the rigorous training and achieved the transaction volume to qualify.
* John is a Certified Mentor for Buffini and Company and actively teaches agents how to be Professional Business Owners.
Call/Text John Today at 603-860-6488
Auburn, NH, Bedford, NH, Candia, NH, Deerfield, NH, Goffstown, NH, Hooksett, NH, Londonderry, NH, Manchester, NH, Merrimack, NH, New Boston, NH
Ask John MacGilvary
“John was not only extremely professional, but very tactically oriented, using a step by step strategic approach in making sure our home and our listing were positioned optimally from a timing and marketing perspective. He used services to highlight our home that made all the difference. I would highly recommend John to any buyer or seller. His combined experience and judgment made our selling experience beautifully smooth!”
“Thanks for everything John! It certainly turned into an anything but ordinary sale! Thanks for the crazy adventure!”
“Working with John MacGilvary was a real pleasure.”
“John MacGilvary was great to work with. He was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.”
“John MacGilvary was a great Realtor and made us feel very important to him. He put our worries at ease and was always available. Thank you!”
“John did an outstanding job during our entire real estate transaction. He was there for us every step of the way. I would highly recommend him to anyone!”
“Thanks. I am well pleased. And I love my new home!!”
“On behalf of my family, we would like to thank you for all your efforts in finding us our perfect home. I meet and deal with professional people on a daily basis and I must say that even though the sellers of our house were not the easiest people to deal with, you handled yourself very professionally and treated everyone with the utmost respect. We had heard too many real estate horror stories and were not looking forward to that aspect of buying a home, but by having you there to do all of the leg work, paperwork, negotiating, and coordinating for us, this experience was wonderful and satisfying. Knowing our new home is not our last, we look forward to working with you again in the not so distant future. Kindest Regards.”
Fine Homes, Historical Homes, New Construction, Relocation, Waterfront Homes